- American Freethought
- APM: On Being formerly known as Speaking of Faith: With Krista Tippett.
- Astronomy Cast
- Atheist Talk Radio Brianne Bilyeu’s weekend job
- Big Picture Science from SETI.org
- Books and Ideas produced and hosted by Dr. GingerCampbell, MD
- Brain Science Podcast also by Dr. Campbell
- For Good Reason
- Gresham College
- LogicallyCritical Alas, there are only 27 episodes.
- London School of Economics
- Monster Talk
- Point of Inquiry
- PopTech Audio the videos are more fun, if less portable.
- Quackcast Dr. Mark Crislip, MD, going off on SCAMs
- Rationally Speaking Massimo and Julia
- Reasonable Doubts
- Reasonable Faith William Lane Craig and Kevin Harris
- RSA Events
- Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
- Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point not nearly so skeptical as the title suggests, and science isn't tipping over any time soon either.
- Skeptoid Brian Dunning from Skeptoid.com
- TEDTalks Audio the videos are much better, but they don't play at 2x and I can't enjoy them in the car anyway.
- Token Skeptic Podcast
- Unbelievable with the affable Justin Brierly on Premier Christian Radio
Friday, October 26, 2012
Are there any podcasts which help you develop your professional tool chest?
I love it when my LinkedIn peers ask questions that let me reassess my podcast listening habits. As you may know, my tastes are eclectic. I subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes but you can go straight to the source too. These look like a lot of ear bud time but I listen to most podcasts at 2x on my iPhone during my commute. As for which of these add to my professional toolkit I have no precise answer...
Great question, Omar. Thanks.