* Yes* Yes, and we have procedures in place to mitigate those types of incidents. We are prepared.* Yes, and we are working on internal procedures to prepare. It’s a work in progress.* No, the Colorado movie theater shooting was an isolated incident.
We ought to be able to vote:
* No, the Colorado movie theater shooting was an isolated incident AND we have procedures in place and are constantly working on others to mitigate the frequency and severity of all crimes - rare or common, violent or not - that affect our business.
* People exaggerate spectacular but rare risks and downplay common risks.
* People have trouble estimating risks for anything not exactly like their normal situation.
* Personified risks are perceived to be greater than anonymous risks.
* People underestimate risks they willingly take and overestimate risks in situations they can't control.
* Last, people overestimate risks that are being talked about and remain an object of public scrutiny.