- American Freethought
- APM: On Being formerly known as Speaking of Faith: With Krista Tippett.
- Astronomy Cast
- Atheist Talk Radio Brianne Bilyeu’s weekend job
- Big Picture Science from SETI.org
- Books and Ideas produced and hosted by Dr. GingerCampbell, MD
- Brain Science Podcast also by Dr. Campbell
- For Good Reason
- Gresham College
- LogicallyCritical Alas, there are only 27 episodes.
- London School of Economics
- Monster Talk
- Point of Inquiry
- PopTech Audio the videos are more fun, if less portable.
- Quackcast Dr. Mark Crislip, MD, going off on SCAMs
- Rationally Speaking Massimo and Julia
- Reasonable Doubts
- Reasonable Faith William Lane Craig and Kevin Harris
- RSA Events
- Skeptics' Guide to the Universe
- Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point not nearly so skeptical as the title suggests, and science isn't tipping over any time soon either.
- Skeptoid Brian Dunning from Skeptoid.com
- TEDTalks Audio the videos are much better, but they don't play at 2x and I can't enjoy them in the car anyway.
- Token Skeptic Podcast
- Unbelievable with the affable Justin Brierly on Premier Christian Radio
Friday, October 26, 2012
Omar From Los Angeles Asks...
Are there any podcasts which help you develop your professional tool chest?
I love it when my LinkedIn peers ask questions that let me reassess my podcast listening habits. As you may know, my tastes are eclectic. I subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes but you can go straight to the source too. These look like a lot of ear bud time but I listen to most podcasts at 2x on my iPhone during my commute. As for which of these add to my professional toolkit I have no precise answer...
Great question, Omar. Thanks.