Sunday, January 13, 2013

Great Expectations

A partial reading list for 2013...


This year, instead of creating a master list from which I will be distracted by other acquisitions, new releases, and recommendations, I am identifying a shorter list of some 25 core books, all of which I already own, that I intend to complete.  The other half will be the fiction I consume between serious reads and those presented to me by serendipity.

In the fiction category I intend to read more horror, more science fiction, some literature, and maybe even some poetry.





Done






 

























Done



Hmmn, 25; that's a nice round number.  Science: nine. Religion: eight.  History: eight Interesting spread, and these are the books I know I want to readC'mon, serendipity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment