Friday, June 4, 2010

Richard Leider - Living on Purpose



I wrote about Richard Leider for a grad school leadership class.  Afterwards my instructor told me he lives and works in the Twin Cities.  She suggested I meet him.  I set up an appointment and had a pleasant conversation with him over coffee.  He coaches, teaches, and leads others to take "charge of your life/work."  He has an refreshingly interesting approach to life that ought to be obvious to us.  His stock in trade seems to be helping "successful" boomers reassess their priorities at mid-life.  He has a clever little annual check up you can use to make sure your life is on track.  As useful as it is to us mid-life boomers I'd like to think the younger users will benefit from it starting right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment