Monday, July 2, 2012

Interesting Pick From Dara

At the Do It Yourself Scholar...


The Hebrew Scriptures in Judaism and Christianity, by Harvard historian, Shaye Cohen, is recommended by Dara, and when Dara recommends a religion course I always take a peek.

The two Yale podcast "prequels" she recommends sound like interesting Summer listening as well:



Dara (who does not disclose her last name at her fine blog so far as I can tell) has a variety of tastes and interests I do not share (so many topics, so little time), but she runs a very thoughtful blog.  Her Do It Yourself Scholar offers links to year’s worth of study from the undergrad level and up, all of it free for downloading. 

As I have said before, give DIYS a look.

I've got a class to finish this week and another to start next week, but I'm going to add these to my listening list.

No comments:

Post a Comment