Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Got Bored

So I monetized The Breakfast...


There's more to it than that of course.  I'm feeling like making some changes.  I started a low carb diet.  I remodeled my cube.  I purged a mess of hard copy reference documents I never used much and certainly no longer need.  Today I spent the afternoon on a blog arguing with disagreeable people (angry atheists) whom I've never met.  Where's that get fun?  This afternoon in Minneapolis, Minnesota, I guess.  Time for some changes.  Time to get unbored.

Anyway, please let me know if the ads - which respond to key words not context and are thus sometimes hilariously contraposed to the topic - interfere with your navigation, consumption, or enjoyment of my random musings.  Thanks.

UPDATE: Nothing too silly so far, ill-considered advertisement-wise.  I do however miss the women advertising T-shirts wearing nothing but one...

Image credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boredom 

1 comment: